The Mankato Area Foundation will announce a $50,000 grant for the Spring Lake Park Outdoor Skating and Recreation Facility on Jan. 26.
Tours and concept drawings will be available.
The recipients of the grant – the City of North Mankato and the Anthony Ford Committee will be attending.
The grant was distributed as part of a philanthropic gift from the Fallenstein Family Fund of the Mankato Area Foundation.
- Hockey Day Minnesota 2022 Grow The Game Fund Grants $6,000
- Mankato Area Foundation 50th Anniversary in 2024!
- Greater Mankato Area United Way Receives $20,000 From Consolidated Communications Community Fund For Mental Health Navigator Program
- Glen Taylor Announces Start of New Charitable Legacy Plan
- Little Engine that Could: Holiday Train Overcomes Obstacles to make its Debut at Kiwanis Holiday Lights