NOMINATE A NONPROFIT – WOMEN’S GIVING CIRCLE
All current members (donors) of the Women's Giving Circle fund are eligible to nominate a charity to grant to. To be considered for selection, the nominations must be submitted the Thursday prior to each meeting using the online nomination form.
- Nominee must be a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, school, or government agency located in or serving Blue Earth and Nicollet counties.
- Projects or programs must strengthen women and girls in our region, improve their lives or fuel growth or change.
- Operating grants may be considered for organizational transitions or to build capacity.
WHAT OUR GRANTS DO NOT SUPPORT:
- Any project, activity, or event that will be completed before the grant is awarded
- Fraternal, veterans or labor groups for activities that serve only their membership.
- More than two grants per year to any given organization.
- Organizations serving populations primarily outside the Blue Earth or Nicollet counties.
- Organizations that practice any form of discrimination.
- Political activities or organizations.
- Religious organizations for sectarian purposes.