MANKATO FREE PRESS (June 23, 2015)—The Mankato Area Foundation was featured in the Mankato Free Press regards to the Southern Minnesota Children's Museum moved another giant step forward in its fundraising goal Tuesday when Denny and Carole Dotson announced a gift of a half-million dollars and an antique tractor to the museum's "Back 40" exhibit. Their donation was made through the Mankato Area Foundation, which counted among its charter board members Denny Dotson's mother. Read Full Story
- Hockey Day Minnesota 2022 Grow The Game Fund Grants $6,000
- Mankato Area Foundation 50th Anniversary in 2024!
- Greater Mankato Area United Way Receives $20,000 From Consolidated Communications Community Fund For Mental Health Navigator Program
- Glen Taylor Announces Start of New Charitable Legacy Plan
- Little Engine that Could: Holiday Train Overcomes Obstacles to make its Debut at Kiwanis Holiday Lights