MANKATO FREE PRESS (December 7, 2014) - The Mankato City Council will be asked Monday night to forgive nearly $7,000 of a loan to a downtown law firm to facilitate the sale of the law offices to the Mankato Area Foundation for creation of a new Center for Nonprofits. Read Full Story
- Hockey Day Minnesota 2022 Grow The Game Fund Grants $6,000
- Mankato Area Foundation 50th Anniversary in 2024!
- Greater Mankato Area United Way Receives $20,000 From Consolidated Communications Community Fund For Mental Health Navigator Program
- Glen Taylor Announces Start of New Charitable Legacy Plan
- Little Engine that Could: Holiday Train Overcomes Obstacles to make its Debut at Kiwanis Holiday Lights